We can’t wait to see you back at Elevate, but as you can imagine we need to do things a little differently for now. To help your visit to be relaxed and enjoyable, we’ve summarised the changes below so you know what to expect and can simply concentrate on training.
On arrival, everyone will pass through our thermal imaging machine to have their temperature checked and will have to verbally confirm they are free from covid-19 symptoms. If your temperature is high, we will wait 5 minutes and then re-test you, to allow some cool down time (if you’ve cycled to the studio for example). If your temperature remains high you will not be allowed to enter the studio.
- Please observe social distancing at all times as you move around the studio.
- Classes will run at reduced capacity to ensure that everyone will have enough space.
- Face coverings are optional in communal areas and you wont need them to train.
- Equipment – you will not share equipment during the class, after each class the equipment will be sanitised.
- Hand hygiene – please wash your hands before and after using the studio, we have hand sanitisers in the studio so please use these.
- Our air is 100% filtered fresh air with no circulated air and our extraction systems are 100% extracted with no cross-contamination. We will also open up our studio doors to allow for natural fresh air flow into the studio.
- Cleaning – between classes our team will deep clean the studio using antimicrobial and hospital grade sanitisers. All communal areas will be cleaned on an on-going cycle with particular emphasis on high contact areas such as door handles and surfaces.
- Payments – We cannot accept cash payments; please ensure you have a card saved to your account or use contactless payment.
- Please bring your own water bottle as drinks and snacks are not currently available. Please bring your own sweat towel but leave bags behind.
- Changing rooms and showers are not currently in use. The toilets downstairs will be available.
After the class – please make your way out of the studio as quickly as possible. Although we’d normally encourage you to stay for a chat and a coffee, we need to ask you to limit the time spent with us, just for now.
We look forward to welcoming you back. Staying safe is everyone’s responsibility so if you have symptoms of covid-19 please do not attend Elevate. As a reminder the main symptoms are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different from normal.